Questions? Fill out the form below to get answers.
For over 145 years, Sanford-Brown has been teaching career-focused skills to students seeking a better future. Today, with over 30 private colleges and schools bearing the name Sanford-Brown across the United States, we prepare students for success in some of today’s (and tomorrow’s) most exciting fields: Medical Assisting, Medical Billing and Coding, Diagnostic Medical Sonography, Graphic Design, Web Design and Development, and Information Technology, among others.
Every aspect of the Sanford-Brown experience is designed to excel in your studies, gain confidence, and achieve your personal vision of success:
Personalized student support
- Admissions Representatives help you apply (getting high school transcripts, etc.)
- Financial Aid Advisors help find the most cost-effective way to afford your education; financial aid is available for those who qualify
- Career Services Advisors know the local job market and can help with rÃ©sumÃ© writing and interview skills
- Tutoring is available
- Program design that leverages input from industry professionals
- Personalized training from experienced professionals in your field of interest
- Includes both technical and interpersonal workplace skills that employers seek
A friendly, relaxed learning environment
- Small class size (current class-size average is 13 students)
- Flexible schedules include day evening, weekend and online options (varies by campus)
- Faculty who care about your success, both in the classroom and beyond
- Extra help from faculty if you need additional support
- Collaborative environment where students engage with each other
- Hands-on training that takes you beyond the textbook
- In-field learning and externships available for many programs
- Access to current technologies that you’ll put to use in the workplace
If you’re ready to improve your future, then Sanford-Brown is ready to provide a robust educational experience that’s entirely centered on you and your success.
Sanford-Brown College Campus:
Sanford-Brown College-Dallas is part of a network of private schools committed to educating trained, confident professionals for a growing number of career opportunities in the healthcare and related industries.
Here on our Dallas healthcare training campus, you’ll find short-term, career-focused programs that emphasize essential concepts and skills most employers look for in entry-level employees. You’ll get a hands-on education using industry-current facilities and equipment. You can learn from experienced faculty members who will support your individual goals and dreams. And you’ll be a part of a nurturing academic community dedicated to helping you achieve personal and professional satisfaction.
The Surgical Technology program is not currently enrolling new students.
Sanford-Brown cannot guarantee employment or salary. Credits earned are unlikely to transfer.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program & other important details, click here.